The Faulk Center for Counseling provides various support groups for adults experiencing similar life challenges. Although these are not “therapy” groups, they maintain a client-centered focus in a nonjudgmental environment. Initial evaluations are not required for attendance at these groups. Due to COVID-19, some of our support groups are temporarily suspended, while we have consolidated others. All groups are currently via zoom.
- MEN’S ISSUES: Mondays, 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- LGBTQ+ Teens: Tuesdays, 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- WOMEN’S ISSUES: Tuesdays, 10:00-11:00 a.m.
- LIFE ISSUES: Wednesday, 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- DIVORCED & SEPARATED: Wednesdays, 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- MOVING FORWARD FOR WIDOWS & WIDOWERS: Thursdays, 1:00-2:00 p.m.